XKFrazierPieCrustXKFrazierPieCrust

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats

[SB] Free Me [SB] Free Me

well this is beautiful ...

very beautiful the whole thing but it takes forever for the drum and bass to start. stll though i like this piece a lot great work

First GAIA Loop First GAIA Loop

Ima but high on Nyquil but iths loop ios sick

Loves love loves loveslovedlovesit popopopopopopopoyiyiyiyi[opopopo

Father-of-Death responds:

Drugie

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

best 2 minutes of my life so far on this web site

Freeken awesome lol

The Mountain King ([FoD M The Mountain King ([FoD M

I love it!!!!

Well yea of coure i love it. I mean, the laugh in the begginging was me lol hey jon!!!

Father-of-Death responds:

lol fag <3

Necro (explicit language) Necro (explicit language)

Hell Yes

Jon Beam told me to listen to this song cause i showed his alice is dead with by the way your voice is just heavenly in. I love you work you are a great artest.

Rave Circus Rave Circus

I like this a lot

Great breaks in it clean transitions and just over all a very clean song well produced. Did you make these samples yourself cause they fit perfectly with eachother. The only thing that could have been done different to improve this is right at 2:21 there is the lound real high-pitch buzzing sound that hits and fades out. Other then that it was flauless in my opinion.

Beethoven (HipHop Remix) Beethoven (HipHop Remix)

Sick!

Dude the samples are beautiful the timeing the mixing is perfect. And great idea. I love this

Undaunted Undaunted

this is nice sounding

very nice but it deffinatly needs more.

.::Pure Energy::. .::Pure Energy::.

Entrancing

This is good but im not quite a fan of the Drum Beat. The basshas no bass and the snare just isnt right i think but the overal thought of this song and the production of it is very good. Nice work Keep it up

Warhector responds:

Got your massage about the misunderstanding for the bass, Thanks for the comment :D

Going Home Again Going Home Again

This is Great

The samples used and the mixing of this track are great. The over all production is splendid. This is a fun track easy to dance too in almost any form of dance. This is good work Great Job.